ELPW 105 – Electrical System Fundamentals
- Learn the proper writing techniques used within the industry through practical industrial writing scenarios such as filling out work request orders, equipment logs and electrical switching orders.
- Study the appropriate interpersonal skills needed to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers including resolving on-the-job conflicts and establishing positive working relations.
- Learn what is considered acceptable behavior in the workplace and how to recognize unacceptable behaviors.
MATH 137 – Applied Algebra
- Prerequisite: Qualifying placement score or completion of ASC 91 with a grade of C or better.
- An intermediate algebra course for students enrolled in technology programs.
- Topics include:
- properties of real numbers, algebraic expressions, factoring, formula manipulation, graphing, linear equations, quadratic equations, solving systems of equations, simultaneous equations, exponents, radicals and logarithmic equations.