The BSNET degree requires 124 credit hours. Of the 124 credits, 16 must be earned at the upper level in the technology component.
- Technology component (including Capstone course): 48 credit hours
- Arts and Sciences (including Cornerstone course): 60 credit hours
- Concentration or Free electives (including information literacy): 16 credit hours
Online Technical Courses for Program
- Electrical Theory
- Computer Applications
- Fundamentals of Reactor Safety
- Material Science
- Health Physics/Radiation Protection
- Radiation Measurement Lab
- Plant Systems Overview
- Reactor Core Fundamentals
- Heat Transfer
- Integrated Technology Assessment (capstone)
- Nuclear Technology Electives
Fast-Track Degree Completion with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Excelsior College awards academic credit for accredited college coursework you’ve successfully completed, including military and professional training, certifications, licenses, and exams. Learn how to Start with More Credit.
In addition, nuclear power plant employees can earn college credit for industry accredited training programs (NAUP) including INPO plant training and Navy nuclear training. Contact the Excelsior rep to find out what nuclear training has been assessed for credit to help you earn your degree faster.
Learn Now, Pay Later with Deferred Tuition Program
Excelsior offers a deferred tuition program for those utilizing tuition reimbursement or GI Benefits. This means instead of paying at the time of registration or using a payment plan, payment is deferred until after the course is completed. This allows ample time for you to submit your tuition reimbursement paperwork for a refund.
Director of Partnership Development