Energy Services & Renewable Technician
The courses in the EPCE-sponsored online Energy Services and Renewable Technician (ESRE) program are:
- Flexible to accommodate personal and professional schedules.
- Offered every 3-5 weeks on a rotating schedule with the ability to enroll at any time.
The technical courses in this program can count towards an Associate’s of Applied Science Degree or Certificate in Energy Services and Renewable Technician. Courses can also be taken individually for professional development or training.
Online Technical Courses for Program:
• ESRE 210 Electrical & Safe Work Practices
• ESRE 216 Mechanical Drive Systems
• ESRE 213 Hydraulic Fundamentals
• ESRE 218 Solar & Distributed Grid Systems
• ESRE 224 Automation & Control
• ESRE 221 Applied Electronics
• ESRE 226 Commercial Wind Systems
• ESRE 228 Energy Technician Applications & Troubleshooting
• ENRT 105 Safety, Health & Environment
• ENRT 107 Mechanical Fundamentals
• ENRT 110 Plant Equipment & Systems
• ENRT 112 Print Reading
• ENRT 103 Applied Math
• PWRP 224 Power Generation Components & Protection
• ENRT 116 Instrumentation & Control
AAS Degree Requirements
The Associate of Applied Science degree in Energy Services and Renewable Technician requires 70 credit hours.
- Technical program: 54 credit hours
- General education: 16 credit hours
The Certificate in Energy Services and Renewable Technician requires 58 credit hours
- Technical program credits: 54 credit hours
- General education credits: 4 credit hours
Ask a BSC Advisor: