The Excelsior College School of Business & Technology offers online technology degrees and concentrations that combine high-quality academics with energy industry technologies. As a national pioneer in adult education, Excelsior College offers multiple, online technology programs that focus on advancing job skills for positions in the energy industry.
Enhance Your Career with Technology Programs
- Gain required knowledge and improve your skills
- Tuition discount for EPCE Member employees
- Online courses are flexible to fit you schedule
- Qualified instructor-led and industry-approved
- Fully accredited
- Completely transferable
- Deferred tuition available
Earn Credit for What You Already Know
- Achieve your education goal with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Transfer military training and past college experience
- Cost effective method to save time and money
- Complete a degree from a prominent college that specializes in adult learning
Why Should You Earn a Master’s Degree?
Information Technology Degree/Concentrations
The IT Bachelor’s degree programs meet or exceed the same academic standards that govern IT degree programs at traditional colleges.
Technology Management Degree/Concentrations
These flexible, career-oriented degrees and concentrations are developed for individuals who want to build upon their knowledge and earn a Bachelor’s degree within their technical field.
MBA & Technology Dual Degree/Concentrations
The dual degree track program is designed to bridge components that enable learners to easily transition to the MBA program and provide a streamlined path for learners to blend their technical skills with managerial skills. Options include:
- BS in Nuclear Engineering Technology and MBA
- BS in Information Technology and MBA
Master of Business Administration Degree/Concentrations
This Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed for those seeking to further their career and create more opportunities within the energy industry. Options include:
- No Concentration