The online Bachelor of Professional Studies in Technology Management degrees requires 120 credit hours.
- Professional component: 45 credit hours (including 15 upper level and 15 in the area of focus)
- Additional credit component: 45 credit hours (including information literacy and 6 upper-level credits)
- Arts and sciences: 30 credit hours (including 9 upper level)
Technology Management Core Courses
- Technology and Society
- Engineering Economics
- Intro to Energy Utilization
- Technology Management Capstone
Professional Core Courses
- General Management
- Computer Applications
- Project Management
Fast-Track Degree Completion with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Excelsior College awards academic credit for accredited college coursework you’ve successfully completed, including military and professional training, certifications, licenses, and exams. Learn how to Start with More Credit.
In addition, nuclear power plant employees can earn college credit for industry accredited training programs (NAUP) including INPO plant training and Navy nuclear training. Check out what nuclear training has already been assessed for credit to help you earn your degree faster.
Learn Now, Pay Later with Deferred Tuition Program
Excelsior offers a deferred tuition program for those utilizing tuition reimbursement or GI Benefits. This means instead of paying at the time of registration or using a payment plan, payment is deferred until after the course is completed. This allows ample time for you to submit your tuition reimbursement paperwork for a refund.