The BPS Technology Management degree requires 120 credit hours. Of the 120 credits, 30 must be earned at the upper level: 9 in the arts and sciences, 15 in the professional component and 6 in electives.
- Professional component: 45 credit hours
- Additional credit component: 45 credit hours
- Arts and sciences: 30 credit hours (including 9 upper level)
45 credits, including 15 upper level (9 of these upper level credits must be in the technology management core and/or professional core electives).
Technology Management Core Courses
- Technology and Society
- Engineering Economics
- Intro to Energy Utilization
- Integrated Technology Assessment (Capstone)
Professional Core Courses
- General Management
- Computer Applications
- Project Management