The online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree requires 120 credit hours. Of the 120 credits, 15 must be earned at the upper level in the technology component.
- Technology component (including cybersecurity concentration requirements and Capstone course): 48 credit hours
- Arts and sciences (including Cornerstone course): : 60 credit hours
- Free electives: 12 credit hours
Online Core Technology Courses for Program:
• Fundamentals of Programming
• Intermediate Programming
• Data Communications and Networking
• Operating Systems and Computer System Architecture
• Database Concepts
• Web Design and Development
• Human-Computer Interaction
• Overview of Computer Security
• Project Management
• System Administration
• Integrated Technology Assessment Capstone
Fast-Track Degree Completion with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Excelsior College awards academic credit for accredited college coursework you’ve successfully completed, including military and professional training, certifications, licenses, and exams. Learn how to Start with More Credit.
Learn Now, Pay Later with Deferred Tuition Program
Excelsior offers a deferred tuition program for those utilizing tuition reimbursement or GI Benefits. This means instead of paying at the time of registration or using a payment plan, payment is deferred until after the course is completed. This allows ample time for you to submit your tuition reimbursement paperwork for a refund.
Director of Partnership Development