Certificate Program in Water and Wastewater Technology
The courses in the EPCE-sponsored online Water and Wastewater Technology program are:
- Flexible to accommodate personal and professional schedules.
- Offered every 3-5 weeks on a rotating schedule with the ability to enroll at any time.
The technical courses in this program count towards a Certificate in Water and Wastewater Technology. Courses can also be taken individually for professional development or training.
Online Technical Courses for Program
• WATR 101 Introduction to the Water Industry
• ENRT 105 Safety, Health & Environment
• ENRT 107 Mechanical Fundamentals
• ENRT 112 Print Reading
• WATR 105 Laboratory Procedures
• WATR 110 Water Treatment I
• WATR 115 Water Treatment II
• WATR 120 Wastewater Treatment
• ENRT 220 Practical Applications
Enhance Training with Animations & Simulations
Learn more about Bismarck State College’s Interactive Learning Tools (ILTs) to enhance training. The Water & Wastewater ILTs focus on the operation of various types of equipment within water and wastewater treatment facilities.
The Certificate in Water and Wastewater Technology requires 33 credit hours.
Ask a BSC Advisor: Melinda Landis
Advisor, NECE 701-224-5693
Continuing Education Units
Bismarck State College has been approved as an online Continuing Education Units (CEU) provider.