Join the Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE) in Denver, Oct. 3-6, 2022 at our Annual Meeting Co-located with the Experience Power Conference
On Oct. 3-6, we are returning to an in-person coalition meeting, co-located with the Experience Power Conference at the Gaylord of the Rockies in Denver Colorado. The EPCE Coalition Meeting brings in our members and utility professionals from around the country together to discuss advances, challenges, and solutions in energy education and training.
Who Should Attend:
Professionals responsible for training, retaining, and securing an effective workforce, including all supervisory, management, and consulting professionals, all energy/utility companies and organizations, including EPCE members.
Join Us to:
- Discover education and training resources to support your talent development initiatives
- Discuss current workforce and employee development, topics with industry peers and experts
- Devise actionable methods to build a diverse and skilled internal pipeline of talented employees
- Learn how industry peers leverage EPCE online education to develop critical workforce skills
- Network with industry peers
There is no cost to attend the EPCE Semi-Annual Coalition Meeting but registration is required.
EPCE members also receive complimentary passes to select Experience Power networking events, workforce development sessions, and the exhibit hall where you get hands-on access to the latest technologies & proven equipment. The Experience Power Conference dates are Oct.3-6, 2022.
Book Your Room by Monday, September 29, 2022, to Receive Our Discounted Rates!
Rate: $254 per night (plus tax and a resort fee of $23)
The preferred way of making reservations is online. Reservations may also be made by calling Marriott Reservations at +1 702-452-6900 and referencing Experience POWER.