- Online education and training resources to support your workforce development initiatives such as apprenticeship training, professional development, employee career progression, leadership training, and more
- Interactive, technical learning tools designed to develop a skilled and knowledgeable energy employee
- Best practices to develop a skilled and prepared workforce that save time, staff resources, and expenses from peers and industry experts
- Effective practices to support succession planning, knowledge transfer, retention, and training
- Interactive roundtable discussions to support benchmarking utility training practices
- Networking opportunities with peers
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals responsible for training, retaining and securing an effective workforce, including all supervisory, management and consulting professionals
- All energy/utility companies and organizations, including EPCE members
Need to convince your manager that attending will benefit your organization?
Download our template justification letter to help explain why attending the EPCE meeting is beneficial to you and your organization.
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
For more information or questions, contact Angie Lucas at [email protected]