Join the Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE) and other utilities from across the nation for the EPCE Coalition Virtual Meeting April 5th from 9:30 am – 2 pm MDT
We invite you to join your EPCE peers for a half day of idea generation, education, and networking opportunities with other energy industry companies and organizations from across the country.
The EPCE (www.epceonline.org) coalition works together with educational providers, like Bismarck State College, Excelsior College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute and Clemson to create state-of-the-art online education to support the energy industry’s workforce development strategies. Today, EPCE represents roughly 75% of the employers and associations in the energy industry. EPCE develops, sponsors, and promotes industry-driven, standardized, quality online learning programs to meet the workforce needs of the energy industry and enables individuals to obtain the education they need to enter or advance into positions within the energy workforce.
EPCE holds meetings for member representatives from utilities, national and regional industry associations, unions, and other organizations from across the country. You don’t need to be an EPCE member to attend – all industry representatives are welcome!
The EPCE Coalition Meeting is a perfect place to:
- Network with industry leaders.
- Benchmark industry leading best practices.
- Learn about the latest education and training industry enhancements, including interactive learning tools like animation and simulations.
- Join roundtables with industry peers to discuss workforce sustainability strategies.
- Hear presentations about innovative and successful energy education and training programs.
If you have any questions, or would like more information please contact Angie Lucas