Welcome to EPCE, employees of NextEra Energy!
NextEra Energy is a member of Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE), the premier resource for industry-driven, online energy education.
EPCE is a national energy coalition delivering cost-effective, high-quality, accredited, online education and training for individuals to obtain the skills and knowledge needed for an evolving energy industry.
Education designed by the industry, for the industry.
EPCE is a national energy coalition delivering cost-effective, high-quality, accredited, online education and training for individuals to
obtain the skills and knowledge needed for an evolving energy industry.
EPCE Member employees are eligible for tuition discounts
on EPCE-sponsored courses and programs. Check with your employer regarding eligibility for employer tuition reimbursement
Accredited Colleges and Universities
EPCE has partnered with trusted institutions that understand the unique needs of the energy industry and provide the guidance and
flexibility needed to help ensure your success. There is also the opportunity to earn credit from what you already know to expedite
your program completion. Inquire with each education partner for additional information and eligibility.
Education and Training to Power Up Your Career
Looking for an individual course to introduce yourself to the industry or a highly specialized course to fine-tune your technical or
professional knowledge? EPCE has you covered. A wide range of certificate and degree programs at associate’s, bachelor’s and
master’s levels are provided by top-notch accredited schools, all offered online for your convenience.
What Does EPCE Mean for You?
- Industry-specific online education and training programs to advance your career
- Take a single course or complete a certificate or degree
- Fully accredited online courses and programs
- Education and training programs created with the voice of the nation’s electric power industry
- Eligible for EPCE Member tuition savings
- Flexible to fit your schedule
- Align to your employer tuition reimbursement for additional savings
- Opportunity to earn college credit for what you already know
- Qualified instructors with extensive industry experience
- Enroll in fully accredited, courses and programs
- Flexible program choices for professionals, engineers, technicians, entry-level and more
- Program choices for professionals, engineers, technicians, entry-level and more
Introduction to EPCE and Online Energy Education – by the industry for the industry