Welcome to EPCE, employees of National Utility Industry Training Fund!
NUITF is a member of Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE), the premier resource for industry-driven, online energy education.
EPCE is a national energy coalition delivering cost-effective, high-quality, accredited, online education and training for individuals to obtain the skills and knowledge needed for an evolving energy industry.
Power Up Your Career with EPCE’s wide variety of online courses and programs offered by top-notch accredited schools.
What Does EPCE Mean for You?
- Access to industry-specific online education and training programs
- Options to enroll in one course, a certificate or a degree
- Education and training programs created with the voice of the nation’s electric power industry
- Learn from qualified instructors with extensive industry experience
- Enroll in fully accredited, courses and programs
- Flexible program choices for professionals, engineers, technicians, entry-level and more
- Qualify for significant discounts on tuition and fees
- Access to flexible online courses 24/7
- Option to earn college credit for what you already know
- Develop your talent, gain skills and knowledge
EPCE’s Online BSEET Degree Ideal for IBEW
Assistant Dean, School of Business & Technology Excelsior College
Introduction to EPCE and Online Energy Education – by the industry for the industry