EPCE’s online programs are developed by industry, for industry. They identify clear, attainable learning outcomes based on job responsibilities. The course material draws on input from subject matter experts, trainers, and managers in the energy field. This means that you learn information that is applicable, current, and relevant to your career, and where you want to go.
Are you ready to take the next step and become a student?
- You enroll directly with the EPCE school partner of your choice
- Instructors and experts from the energy industry teach the courses
- Courses are interactive with others in the energy industry
- Courses and programs are rigorous to expand beyond standard job training
- You enroll in courses at the time that works best for you
- Courses and programs are college credit-bearing, leading to certificates and degrees
- Employees from EPCE member companies receive a tuition discount
What does it take to be successful?
- Willingness to further your education & knowledge
- Time management
- Discipline & motivation
- Plan ahead and log into courses regularly
- Ablity to communicate through writing
- Willing to commit to the time required
- Understand the technical requirements needed
- Ask questions and connect with instructors