The BSEET degree requires 124 credit hours.
- Technical component (including concentration requirements): 57 credit hours
- Arts and Sciences: 60 credit hours
- Free electives (including information literacy): 7 credit hours
Online Technical Courses:
- DC Circuits
- AC Circuits
- Electronics I
- Electronics II
- Digital Electronics
- Computer Programming
- Project Management
- Integrated Technology Assessment (capstone)
- Natural Science and Mathematics – 24 credit hours
Fast-Track Degree Completion with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Excelsior College awards academic credit for accredited college coursework you’ve successfully completed, including military and professional training, certifications, licenses, and exams. Learn how to Start with More Credit.
Learn Now, Pay Later with Deferred Tuition Program
Excelsior offers a deferred tuition program for those utilizing tuition reimbursement or GI Benefits. This means instead of paying at the time of registration or using a payment plan, payment is deferred until after the course is completed. This allows ample time for you to submit your tuition reimbursement paperwork for a refund.